Friday 8 February 2013

Why greetings!


Hello children of the earth!

I've decided to put up a blog to post my small projects here and there throughout this year -- projects mainly that fall under the photography category.

Shall I introduce myself? Oh why yes, I should.

Alright, so the name is Marie.
Currently an undergraduate student at UTS.
These past few months, I've taken a keen interest in photography and now has become a constant hobby. Absolutely hold no interest in getting a job within the photography industry but it'd be nice to have as a side job, no?

I also play the guitar and recently started to learn the piano.
I mainly listen to JPOP, a bit of KPOP -- very little and sometime English.

I shall stop here and continue on with my project that is due the day before Valentine's. The night or day after Valentine's I will reveal what I've been working on.
Self-portrait of me at Anish Kapoor's exhibition.
Adieu everyone!


No comments:

Post a Comment