Thursday 30 May 2013

Welcoming...!

Hi guys!

Sorry for being really, really, really quiet lately! The uni life has been hectic and mind-killing. *cries* Anyway, let's move on, shall we?

Back in March, I made a post about one of first photo shoots that I did for a friend. If you guys don't remember, here is the link. Now that you have clicked on that link (I will just assume you guys have or not X3), Luminary Photography is introducing a new member to the team ~~
LY
Now I shall let Ly introduce herself in this post. Please welcome her aswell!

Hi Folks! The name's Ly. Currently an undergraduate student. Have a habit of capturing moments of vagueness and awkwardness. My photography skills picked up during High School where I would secretly take photos of myself (I do love taking selfies) and other people when they are unaware. *Ninja ^.^b* This obsession of taking photos whenever and wherever I was and am, was constantly at the back of my mind, demanding me to take as much pictures as I can and of this instant (hands twitching) and not let anything go to waste! That was when I realized, I have a hobby for photography. And boy, lads and gents do I have an eye for great detail. ;) I hope, further down the track, whatever commitments I have, whether it be uni, work or maybe going to the toilet, I would still have time to share my photos with you hungry photo bloggers out there! BRING ON THE CAMERAS CAUSE LIFE'S TOO SHORT!

AKA, LYTHEZOMBIE.

We'll be back soon! 

No comments:

Post a Comment